Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcomee !

Hey all! I'm Celeste; the writer of this bloq, call me Celee. My Stardoll account is _LuLii_  , visit by clickinq on the name :). This bloq is basically a help for you to know how to create those presentations. Don't think that it's hard!. I'm shure that what you wanna know is about fonts, boxes (dotted, dashed or solid), backgrounds, and "deqradés".


I made this bloq because I found wronq the people who CHARGE Stardollars for a stupid presentation. With this blog, you can know how to do that, FOR FREE. That's why this blog's name is presentationsforfree :).


The only problem? - well it's obvious :/
I will have to put the HTML codes for create the presentations in PICTURES, so you can't C+V the codes. That's the only way for me to show you the codes..


Here you qot some of the stuff that we'll learn :)

Backqrounds and Different Fonts
Boxes.
Dotted, Dashed and Stronq.

Degrades
D
E
G
R
A
D
E

Hope you enjoy this bloq and save lots of Stardollars, haha !

No comments:

Post a Comment